Terms and conditions
- Tour pricing does not include Goods and Services Tax (GST) and minimum passenger numbers apply to all tours
- Aus-Air reserves the right to postpone flights for any reason including unsuitable weather conditions or equipment unserviceability.
- Baggage allowance is limited to 10 kilograms per passenger and must be in the form of a soft bag. Any baggage that exceeds 10 kilograms or is presented in a hard form may be rejected.
- Aus-Air accepts no responsibility for weather conditions or any impact weather conditions may have on a tour.
- Prior payment is required before departure. Payment can be made by Cash, EFT, Cheque, Credit Card or Money Order. Proof of payment is required for all EFT payments.
- A cancellation fee of thirty percent (30%) is payable for tours cancelled within forty eight hours (48) of the scheduled departure time
- Cancellations or no-shows on the day of the tour departure will incur cancellations fees of one hundred percent (100%)
For charter flights and tours passengers are requested to check in at least 30 minutes prior to the scheduled departure of their flight.
Each adult passenger is allowed a maximum of 10 kg total baggage, and children a maximum of 5 kg total baggage. Any excess baggage will be charged at the freight rate for that port and will be carried when space is available and not necessarily on the same flight. Hand baggage is restricted to personal items such as a briefcase or lady's handbag provided the overall weight does not exceed 4 kg.
Charter Flights/Day Tours
- Echuca Day Tour
- Fishing Trips
- Mystery Dinner Flights
- Outback/Broken Hill Tours
- Scenic Flights
- Shopping Sprees
- Special Occasions
Sign up to receive regular updates by email